Fast diet is always a hot keyword not only with woman but also all people who got overweight. With a lot of ways to lose the weight, what will truly effect. was known as a fast and safe diet program, there are a lot of people tried GM diet method and success.
What is GM diet and how lose 5 – 8 kg in 7 days ?:
GM diet is a fast diet how to lose 5 – 8 kg in 7 days that people mainly eat fruit and vegetable. It was first tarted by General Motor purpose to help their employer improve their health and quality of work. GM diet will help you lose about 5 -8 kg in only 7 days
Need Gym, Pilate or diet equipment ?Visit INUZON Fitness tools Click here
Advantages of GM diet:
- Diet with vegetable and fruit will help implement the fiber to your body
- Do not remove completely carb like others
- It will be fast to see the result
GM Diet pant in one week (how to lose 5 – 8 kg in 7 days )
The following is corporeal plant was recommend by professional. Are you ready to start to have a beautiful body?
Day #1 – Unlimited fruit but banana
Recommend: watermelon, orange, apple,…
On first day, you can eat whatever fruit you want but banana. Fruits that
more vitamin and fiber will help you feel full longer. Drinking 8 -12 cup of water all day. This water will help you remove toxic and repair for 6 next day.
Remember, you can eat only fruit but nothing more even vegetable in the first day
Day #2 – Vegetable day
On the second day, you switch to vegetables. You can either have them raw or cooked. Like on day 1, there is no restriction on the quantity as long as you stick to just vegetables. There’s one little clause though; you can have potatoes only during breakfast. The potatoes will give you the carbs you need to meet your energy needs while the other vegetables provide you with essential nutrients and fiber.
Day #3: Fruit and vegetable
This day is a mix of day 1 and day 2, which means you can eat both fruits and vegetables on day 3. Not bananas and potatoes though. This is because you’re getting all the carbs that you need from the fruits. There are no restrictions on the quantity of food up until now. So eat to your heart’s content.
Day 4: Banana and Milk
Fourth day the day you have some restrictions. The diet on day 4 is going to be just bananas and milk. You can eat up to 8 small bananas or 6 large ones and drink 3 glasses of milk, preferably skimmed. Or divide the quantity across 3 meals or even combine them to make yourself a smoothie. And You can have cabbage soup to beat the hunger pangs in between meals. Use soy milk if you’re lactose intolerant.
Day 5: additional protein
If you are a fan of meat, this day is your big break. On day 6, you get to eat proteins and can have two 10 oz portions of beef, chicken, or fish, along with 6 whole tomatoes. If you’re not a fan of raw tomatoes, you could make a soup out of them and have it with the meat of your choice. Vegetarians can substitute meat with cottage cheese or brown rice. Because you’re eating more protein, make sure you’re also drinking 10-12 glasses of water to flush out the uric acid.
Day 6: Meat and vegetable
On day 6, though the amount of meat you can eat remains the same as day 5, you can satiate yourself with an unlimited amount of vegetables. You can have two 10 oz portions of beef, chicken, or fish while vegetarians can substitute the mean with cottage cheese. By this time, you should be able to feel the difference in your appearance and body weight. You might even start enjoying the diet because of how it makes you feel.
Day 7: More fruit and vegetable
On the last day of your GM diet, you get to have as many fruits and vegetables as you like. You can also have up to 2 cups of brown rice if you like. There is no meat included on the last day. But after going through 6 days of the diet, you will find that fruits and vegetables can keep you full.
Things to remember before start
- Health Risk: GM diet is a drastic change from your regular food habits which is why it’s advisable to consult with your healthcare provider before you start the diet.
- Restrictions: This diet is not meant for pregnant women and children. It is also not for people who have pre-existing health conditions like Type 2 diabetes.
- Sustainability: GM diet is a quick weight loss solution but it’s not sustainable. Use it only use it once in a while. The lost weight might come back once you switch to your regular eating habits.
- Side Effects: A sudden change in food intake might result in side effects such as muscle weakness due to lack of protein, headaches because of fatigue, and dehydration if you’re not drinking enough water.
- Criticism: GM diet has been called a fad diet because it does not recommend exercise and the meal plans exclude several nutritious foods that are essential to building your overall health.
Despite all it’s many drawbacks, the GM diet has been consistently one of the most popular diets used to lose weight effectively. What works in its favor is that it lasts for only 7 days, Fast diet –
how to lose 5 – 8 kg in 7 days has a simple and straightforward approach to what and how much you can eat, and helps you drop a couple of dress sizes so that you look great for your special day. It may not be the healthiest way to lose weight but it definitely is a shortcut that has worked for many people over the years.